Clann Tartan Board Meetings
(Saint Paul, MN)
- The Clann Tartan Board Meetings, with the exception of those preceding the quarterly meetings held at The Corcoran Community Center are held in the conference room at the office of Boltt Corporation, located in the Renaissance Box building, downtown Saint Paul. If the Sibley street entrance is not open, you can enter the building through the Cafe located on the 9th street side of the building.
509 Sibley Street Suite 200
Saint Paul, MN 55101
- From the North-West
- Take I94 East into downtown Saint Paul. Take the 10th Street exit, following 10th Street East to Sibley. Turn right on Sibley to park in front of the building.
- From the North-East
- Take 35E South towards downtown Saint Paul. Using the center lane, take the 10th Street/Wacouta exit. The first left after exiting on to 10th Street is Sibley. Turn here to park in front of the building.
- From the South-West
- Take 35E North towards downtown Saint Paul. Follow 35E to I94 East, taking the 7th Street exit before leaving the downtown area. Turn right on 7th Street, go one block to Wacouta and turn right. Go two blocks to 9th Street and turn left. Go one block to Sibley and turn right to park in front of the building.
- From the South-East
- From Hwy 52 North, heading towards downtown Saint Paul, turn West on to 7th Street or from I-94 Westbound exit on 6th Street. Go to Wacouta, then turn right. Go to 9th Street and turn left. Go one block to Sibley and turn right to park in front of the building.